South African Ancestry has certain terms and conditions that we require members to read and accept before accessing our databases and records.
“South African Ancestry” means the South African Ancestry website located at http://ancestrysa.com
“Member” means a person who has a purchased a valid one, three, six or twelve month membership
“you” refers to a visitor to South African Ancestry
“we” refers to South African Ancestry
- These terms and conditions of use are a binding contract between the member and South African Ancestry so it is vital that you read through them carefully and ensure that you understand and accept them.
- If you access South African Ancestry, we will take this to mean you have read and understand these terms and conditions of use and agree to them. Please note that if you do not agree with any provision contained in these terms and conditions of use then please do not access this website in any way.
- By accessing South African Ancestry and/or the content contained on the website you represent and warrant that you are of full legal age / are emancipated / have your guardian’s consent to enter into a contract being these terms and conditions of use.
- You are required to register on this website and become a paid member if you wish to access certain sections of this website. If you choose to register, you will do so using a registration form available on this website. Once registered you will be able to log into your account using your selected user name and your password.
- Members may access the South African Ancestry use the images, information, data and other content for personal or professional family history research only. Members may only download content as search results relevant to the research that they are conducting.
- On the expiry of your one, three, six or twelve month membership access to the images, information, data and other content on the South African Ancestry will be terminated.
- South African Ancestry is offered on an "as is basis" and we do not accept responsibility for any use of or reliance on the website, content or service, or for any disruptions to or delay in the Service.
- South African Ancestry may add new features and modify or even discontinue existing features without notice to you and this will be at our sole discretion.
- If you believe that information or content posted to this website infringes on any person’s rights in any way, you undertake to notify South African Ancestry immediately;
- If you as a member believe or have reason to believe that the security of your registration on South African Ancestry has been compromised in any way, you undertake to notify South African Ancestry immediately.
- Members shall be held fully responsible for any misuse or compromise to your account that South African Ancestry is not properly notified about.
- If South African Ancestry has reason to believe that security violations have occurred in association with your account, then South African Ancestry reserves the right to suspend access to your account pending an enquiry and resolution.
- South African Ancestry undertakes to not disclose personal information unless the person from whom the personal information is collected, consents to this disclosure.
- South African Ancestry shall only disclose personal information without your consent where we are required to do so by law.